Thursday, June 28, 2012

Kahlil Gibran Romantic Love Letters


Leonid Afremov Art

Among intelligent people the surest basis for marriage is friendship- the sharing of real interests- the ability to fight out ideas together and understand each other's thoughts and dreams.

No human relation gives one possession in another - every two souls are absolutely different. In friendship or in love, the two side by side raise hands together to find what one cannot reach alone.

You listen to so much more than I can say. You hear consciousness. You go with me where the words I say can't carry you.

We are expression of earth, and of life - not separate individuals only. We cannot get enough away from the earth to see the earth and ourselves as separates. We move with its great movements and our growth is part of its great growth.

That deepest thing, that recognition, that knowledge, that sense of kinship began the first time I saw you, and it is the same now - only a thousand times deeper and tenderer. I shall love you to eternity. I loved you long before we met in this flesh. I knew that when I first saw you. It was destiny. We are together like this and nothing can shake us apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...