Friday, June 15, 2012

To love is to live:Inspiring love quotes by Honoré de Balzac,Blaise Pascal,Leo Tolstoy


For me, to love is to live; I feel this, I see it more
than ever now; all things prove it to me; I recognize
that never again can any taste, any absorption of mind,
any passion exist for me but that you know of, -- which
fills not only my heart, but my whole brain.
Honoré de Balzac

We conceal it from ourselves in vain - we must always love something. In those matters seemingly removed from love, the feeling is secretly to be found, and man cannot possibly live for a moment without it.
Blaise Pascal

You may deal with things without love; you may cut down trees, make bricks, hammer iron without love, but you cannot deal with men without it, just as you cannot deal with bees without being careful.
Leo Tolstoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...