Sunday, October 28, 2012

Quotes on Earth


I look back with gladness to the day when I found the path to the land of heart's desire, and thank Fate ceaselessly with a loud voice that she did not permit town to sap all the years away while the heart was turning to wind-voices and flower-faces and the hands of kindly earth.
George Cran

Earth's crammed with heaven
And every common bush aflame with God
But only those who see take off their shoes.
Elizabeth Barrett Browning

They are times when I cannot believe I am separate from this earth, when I could swear the wind blows through me as it does the woven needles of the pine tree by the creek, when I feel my feet planted deep in the earth with the roots of trees and wildflowers, drawing essence.
Cathy Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...