Monday, April 21, 2014

Inspirational Spirituality & Enlightenment Poems&Quotes:Rumi,Hafez,Osho and Rainer Maria Rilke

Music:
Tum Hi Ho-Aashiqui(Instrumental)



Look at love
Rumi

look at love
how it tangles
with the one fallen in love

look at spirit
how it fuses with earth
giving it new life
why are you so busy
with this or that or good or bad
pay attention to how things blend

why talk about all
the known and the unknown
see how the unknown merges into the known

why think separately
of this life and the next
when one is born from the last

look at your heart and tongue
one feels but deaf and dumb
the other speaks in words and signs

look at water and fire
earth and wind
enemies and friends all at once

the wolf and the lamb
the lion and the deer
far away yet together

look at the unity of this
spring and winter
manifested in the equinox

you too must mingle my friends
since the earth and the sky
are mingled just for you and me

be like sugarcane
sweet yet silent
don't get mixed up with bitter words

my beloved grows right out of my own heart
how much more union can there be

I regard not the outside and the words
Rumi

I regard not the outside and the words,
I regard the inside and the state of the heart.
I look at the heart if it be humble,
Though the words may be the reverse of humble.
Because the heart is substance,and words accidents,
Accidents are only a means,substance is the final cause.
How long will thou dwell on words and superficialities?
A burning heart is what I want; consort with burning!
Kindle in the heart the flame of love,
And burn up utterly thoughts and fine expressions.


There is some kiss we want
Rumi

There is some kiss we want
with our whole lives,
the touch of Spirit on the body.

Seawater begs the pearl
to break its shell.

And the lily,how passionately
it needs some wild Darling!

At night,I open the window
and ask the moon to come
and press its face against mine.
Breathe into me.

Close the language-door,
and open the love-window.

The moon won't use the door,
only the window.


let the spirit speak
Osho

Do not worry if our harp breaks
thousands more will appear.
We have fallen in the arms of love
where all is music.
If all harps in the world
were burned down.
Still inside the heart
there will be hidden
music playing.


Do not worry if all the candles
in the world flicker and die
we have the spark
that starts the fire
the song we sing
are like foam on the surface
on the sea of being.


While the precious gems
lie deep beneath
But the tenderness in our songs
is a reflection of what is hidden
in the depths.
Stop the flow of you words
open the window of your heart
and let the spirit speak.


We Have Not Come to Take Prisoners
Hafiz


We have not come here to take prisoners,
But to surrender ever more deeply
To freedom and joy.

We have not come into this exquisite world
To hold ourselves hostage from love.

Run my dear,
From anything
That may not strengthen
Your precious budding wings.

Run like hell my dear,
From anyone likely
To put a sharp knife
Into the sacred,tender vision
Of your beautiful heart.

We have a duty to befriend
Those aspects of obedience
That stand outside of our house
And shout to our reason
"O please, O please,
Come out and play."

For we have not come here to take prisoners
Or to confine our wondrous spirits,

But to experience ever and ever more deeply
Our divine courage, freedom and
Light!


MY BRILLIANT IMAGE
Hafiz

One day the sun admitted,
I am just a shadow.
I wish I could show you the infinite incandescence
That has cast my brilliant image!
I wish I could show you,
When you are lonely or in darkness,
The astonishing Light
Of your own Being!

IT FELT LOVE
Hafiz
How did the rose ever open its heart
And give to this world
All its beauty?
It felt the encouragement of light
Against its being,
Otherwise, we all remain too frightened.


I Am Much Too Alone in This World, Yet Not Alone
Rainer Maria Rilke

I am much too alone in this world,yet not alone
enough
to truly consecrate the hour.
I am much too small in this world,yet not small
enough
to be to you just object and thing,
dark and smart.
I want my free will and want it accompanying
the path which leads to action;
and want during times that beg questions,
where something is up,
to be among those in the know,
or else be alone.

I want to mirror your image to its fullest perfection,
never be blind or too old
to uphold your weighty wavering reflection.
I want to unfold.
Nowhere I wish to stay crooked,bent;
for there I would be dishonest,untrue.
I want my conscience to be
true before you;
want to describe myself like a picture I observed
for a long time,one close up,
like a new word I learned and embraced,
like the everday jug,
like my mother's face,
like a ship that carried me along
through the deadliest storm.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...