Monday, June 16, 2014

Inspirational Quotes On Music


When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
Henry David Thoreau

Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it.
Henry David Thoreau

All music is what awakes from you when you are reminded by the instruments. It is not the violins and the cornets--it is not the oboe nor the beating drums, nor the score of the baritone singer singing his sweet romanza--nor that of the women's chorus; it is nearer and farther than they.
Walt Whitman

In the house of lovers,the music never stops, the walls are made of songs & the floor dances.
Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...