Saturday, December 20, 2014

Every time we love, every time we give,it's Christmas.* Best Inspirational Quotes about Love:


Luis Valadares Photography

We,unaccustomed to courage
exiles from delight
live coiled in shells of loneliness
until love leaves its high holy temple
and comes into our sight
to liberate us into life.
Maya Angelou

There are no signs,
There are no stars aligned,
No amulets no charms,
To bring you back to my arms.
There's just this human heart.
That's built with this human fault.
What was your question?
Love is the answer.
Annie Clark (St. Vincent)

I think that if You like to respect and admire someone
whom you love,but actually,you love even more the people
who require understanding and who make mistakes and have
to grow with their mistakes.
Eleanor Roosevelt

I love you not only for what you are, but for what
I am when I am with you.I love you not only for
what you have made of yourself, but for what you are
making of me.I love you for the part of me that you bring out.
Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks
for another day of loving.
Kahlil Gibran

Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull
of what you really love.
Rumi

Every time we love,every time we give,it's Christmas.
Dale Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...