Saturday, April 29, 2017

Love in Thoughts/ Inspirational Love Quotes by Sanober Khan

Music:
Omar Akram - Love Of My Heart


Love IN Thoughts
Inspirational Love Quotes
Sanober Khan

When I write of you, my dear
I am holding you
in the most
exquisite
ways.

So I will greet you
in a way
all loved things
are meant to be greeted

with a tear in my heart
and a poem in my eye.

To fall in love with someone's thoughts -
the most intimate, splendid romance.
Sanober Khan, Turquoise Silence

I have known you
since the beginning
of time

the one
I have loved always
in spirit.

Only just discovered
in person.

In world full of
temporary things

You are
a perpetual
feeling.

My love
for you
will always be
like a mountain stream.

quiet.
persistent.
continuous.

There is
something
mystically
sad
and beautiful
about
how I will
never
see you
again

but
meet you
again
and again

in poetry.
Sanober Khan, A Thousand Flamingos

Whatever you do
be gentle with yourself.
you don’t just live
in this world
or your home
or your skin.
you also live
in someone’s eyes.

There are some poems
that we leave behind
some that leave us behind

while some just live
silently
in the heart

crumble, sometimes
dwindle
disappear
die

and are reborn
when you smile again.
Sanober Khan, Turquoise Silence

May your love for me be
like
the scent of the evening sea

drifting in
through a quiet window

so I do not have to run
or chase or fall
to feel you

all I have to do
is
breathe.

Sometimes the rain
falls
just for you and me

to be the violin
playing
in the background
of our loneliness's song.

Sometimes I don't know, which moment
which cool gust of wind will come,
and enchant me
tousling my hair
and my heart,

stirring...that familiar ache of poetry,

which drop will kiss
the old wrench in my soul
reminding me, all over again

I miss you better in the rain.

LOVE ME

Love me like a plum tree
in full bloom
bursting against a cloudless
crystal-blue sky

love me like tender mist
descending over
an endless
rugged mountain road

love me…with all the abandon
of a sudden wild rain
with all the mysteriousness
of deep midnight
forest echoes

love me like tears
glistening on cheeks

love me
in all my seasons
in all my phases

with all the wholeness
of light in the heart

with all the rights
and all the wrongs

but love me, especially
when life
tears me apart
and I am living in half

love me
with all the fullness
of a moon
a flower…
a breath…
a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...